12. July 2011 10:54
For your information we have just released a new firmware for the
H4D-60 plus released Phocus 2.6.4 for the Mac platform, available for immediate download on the Hasselblad website.
Firmware R500 for H4D-60:
- Rear LCD updated to full resolution
- One click 100% instant focus check
- Camera grip info on rear LCD
- Two directional electronic spirit level
- Live Video (requires Phocus 2.6.3 or later)
- Support for Rollei & Schneider electronic shutter systems
- Power down not working properly bug fixed
- Correct white balance tag embedded in file (daylight, tungsten etc.)
- User interface and stability optimization
Note on new features: Requires new body firmware 2.2.4 and Viewfinder firmware 2.2.0 for the H4D camera which is also available for immediate download.
Phocus 2.6.4 Mac:
- Supports live video on the H4D-60 - this functionality requires an update of the sensor unit firmware to R500.
- Fixes a viewer issue with displaying 3rd party files at 100% or more.
- Fixes a possible crash during 6-shot capture.
"Hey HASSE?" Thanks for the email about the update, but howz about including a download link?